Why has it never dawned on me that Lucky Charms are the perfect ingredient for any number of St. Patrick’s Day sweets? I’m seriously failing over here. Luckily for all of us, brilliant people with an affection for Lucky Charms do exist and, man, they’ve pulled out all the stops to lure in the kids with the sweet toot. (Uh, like me.) I’m going to be spending today tying up some loose ends still hanging around from our move, but I couldn’t run off for the weekend without hitting you up with three of the most inspired Lucky Charms recipes I’ve caught wind of this week. Plus your weekly dose of Friday Link Love, of course! See you here on Monday – happy weekend! xoxo
- This rainbow flower wreath is good for St. Patrick’s Day and perfect for spring!
- An easy DIY gold leaf manicure that leprechauns can appreciate
- Fabulous fashionable eyewear for kids = no more embarrassing school photos!
- This salted Nutella latte. Enough said.
- 5 super pretty gift wrapping ideas for spring
- Dude. Have you seen the genius Instagram feed of Samantha Lee?
- All my favorite St. Patrick’s Day ideas in one place!
- What you need to know about makeup expiration dates
- The Lady Guinness – another Irish classic with a twist!
- I’m so excited to stock up on Joy’s collection for Target
- Currently 1000% obsessed with this hand soap in our kitchen
- My pick for Friday happy hour – Blood orange thyme paloma
Originální článek zde